The 5th Annual National Security Summit will take place on the 9 October 2018. 150+ senior law enforcement delegates will attend from across blue light services, central government and the wider public sector.
Join us in October to hear from the leading figures within the national arena, explore your role in the security landscape, and network with senior professionals.
- The Rt Hon Ben Wallace MP, Minister of State for Security
- Neil Basu, Assistant Commissioner, Specialist Operations, Metropolitan Police and National Lead for Counter Terrorism
- Chief Superintendent Nik Adams, National Co-ordinator for Prevent
- Max Hill QC, Independent Reviewer of Terrorism Legislation
- Sara Khan, Commissioner for Countering Extremism
- Mike Hulett, Head of Operations, National Cyber Crime Unit, National Crime Agency
- Sir Paul Stephenson (Chair), former Commissioner, Metropolitan Police Service
- Further speakers TBC
2018 Sessions Include:
- Counter-terrorism in the UK
- The Prevent Strategy in 2018
- Meeting the Cyber Threat
- The role of Fire and Rescue Services
- Demand vs Resources: The National Security challenge for the public sector
- The Threat from Abroad
- Dods is a registered Continuing Professional Development provider. For more information on the CPD, please click here.