The national security landscape is moving faster than ever before, with continuously evolving threats and unforeseen challenges posing security risk to the UK. From rising extremism, cyberattacks to securing our borders. Join senior law enforcement delegates from across blue light services, central government and the wider public sector at the 7th Annual National Security Summit returning Autumn 2020.
Last year's speakers included:
- Dr Katja Samuel, Founding Director, Global Security and Disaster Management Ltd (GSDM)
- Alasdair Marshall, Associate Professor in Risk Management, University of Southampton
- Hugo Rosemont, Director - Security and Resilience Sector, ADS
- Sir Paul Stephenson, former Commissioner, Metropolitan Police
- Ed Butler, Chief Resilience Officer, Pool Reinsurance Company
- John Bassett, Director, Dianoia Consulting Ltd
- Shaun Ryles, Senior Consultant, GSDM
Dods is a registered Continuing Professional Development provider. This event is equivalent to 4 CPD points. A certificate is available on request post-event to all attendees.